I'll order us a beer shall I?
我來點瓶啤酒,好嗎?
I'd prefer an orange juice please.
我更想喝橙汁。
Oh really? OK then.
真的嗎?好吧。
Err, Garcon. Je m'appelle un beer et citron juice thing. Au revoir!
(錯誤的法語)
No Tom!
不是的,湯姆!
Pardon, Je voudrais une grande biere et du juice d'orange s'il vous plait.
勞駕,請給我們一大杯啤酒和一杯橙汁。
Oui Madame.
好的,女士。
Well, she likes you!
她喜歡你。
Well, actually everyone likes you Anna.
事實上,大家都喜歡你,安娜。
I like you because…
我喜歡你,因為……
I like you too Tom but don't you think I should call Paul and update him on what's going on… keep him in the picture?
我也喜歡你,湯姆,但你不認為我該給保羅打電話告知他最新的進度嗎?
I dunno. Let's just enjoy this moment shall we?
我不知道,讓我們好好享受這一刻吧?
And besides, he'll be at his biscuit appreciation class by now.
另外,他現(xiàn)在正在上他的餅干欣賞課呢。
No. I would be happier just to call him.
不,我想給他打電話更好一些。
Could I borrow your mobile phone please?
我能借你的手機用用嗎?
My battery has run out.
我的沒電了。
Yeah sure. You'll find his number under Attila the Hun.
當然,他電話號碼的名字是匈奴王阿提拉。
Attila the Hun?
匈奴王阿提拉?
Just my little joke!
只是我的一個小笑話!
Cheeky! But hold on… what am I going to say to him?
厚臉皮!但稍等,我要跟他說什么?