Now you are,what about boyhood? boyhood.
那么 《少年時代》呢 《少年時代》
This is a movie that follows real actors over 12 years.
這部電影跟蹤拍攝了演員們12年
Yes,12 years.It's a great movie.
是的 12年 這部電影很棒
It is kind of master piece.I love it.
是大師之作 我很喜歡
But people say,wow,that's so amazing.
但是大家說 哇哦 真的太了不起了
It took them 12 years.
用了12年呢
what did that make it easier?
那樣不是更容易嗎
I mean,you know,that's a long time.
你們懂的 那很久
"Dallas buyers club",they made in three weeks.That's hard.Yeah,it's difficult.
《達拉斯買家俱樂部》只用了三周 那才叫難 是的 很難
you think they should be graded differently because it took 12 years.
你覺得他們應該分別評分 因為這花了12年
All of the time in the world.
12年 這么多時間
My grandmother could make a movie if you gave her 12 years and Patricia Arquette.
我奶奶都能制作一部電影 如果你給她12年時間和帕特里夏·阿奎特
I mean,it's a great movie though.Fantastic.
不過這是部很棒的電影 棒極了
you have a lot of twitter followers,including celebrities.Celebrities love you.
你推特上粉絲很多 包括許多名人 名人都愛你
Some do.I can think of one that doesn't right now.
有些是 我現在就能想到有一個不愛我的
Celebrities,some of them like me.some don't.
名人 有些喜歡我 有些不喜歡
I have a particular fascination with different celebrities like I love Lisa Rinna.
我對名人有著很獨特的喜好 比如我喜歡麗薩·瑞那
Lisa Rinna,she's married to Harry Hamlin.There she is.
麗薩·瑞那嫁給了哈瑞·哈林 這是她
I have a fascination with her.She is one of the real housewives now.
我很迷戀她 她現在是比弗利嬌妻之一
And she started following me and I was so excited.
她開始粉我 我超激動
Then I looked and two weeks later she unfollowed me.
我就觀察 兩周后她取消了關注
really?yeah.what the hell else is Lisa Rinna doing with her time?
真的嗎 是的 除此之外麗薩·瑞那還能做什么打發(fā)時間呢