who are considered by some experts to be the most aggressive species of bear. 有些專家認為 灰熊是最具攻擊性的熊類之一
Well, at least we get some protection from bears up here. 至少在這兒上面 我可以遠離熊 保護自己
Doesn't feel very stable, though. 就是感覺不太牢固
It's dry up here in the attic but it's far from cozy 閣樓上很干燥 但卻一點也不暖和
And this willow is great for sleeping on.It's really good and springy. 睡在柳木上感覺非常好 非常有彈性
It's like nature's mattress. 像是天然的床墊
Reaching up on their hind legs,a grizzly could get me from here. 如果灰熊直立起來 還是可以從下面就抓到我
What I need is an early warning system. 我需要一個防熊預警系統(tǒng)
I'm gonna use paracord to make a trip wire 我準備用降落傘線作個絆索
which will run right across the doors and windows.You know that will do. 設置在所有門和窗戶前面 這種裝置很有效
I've tied an old pitchfork to the wire and put a section of stovepipe on the ground. 把舊的干草耙系在線索上 然后將一段煙囪放在地上
This is just gonna act as like like a trip wire, 這樣擺放后 就形成一個絆索了
so if anything comes in through the windows or the doors, and trigger this 當有東西從窗戶或門進來時 碰到機關
And knock all of that tin,and then we'll know all about it. 就會打翻這個煙囪 我們就知道有東西進來了
See, the weather's definitely worsening outside, anyway,which means it's even more likely 看 外面的天氣明顯越來越糟了 就是說 動物們更有可能
that animals are gonna be seeking a bit of refuge in here. 到這兒來躲避風雨