So keep looking behind you,and make a mental note of any features along the way. 所以要一直注意看身后 銘記沿路的特征
The water's getting a lot deeper now.You can also hear white water ahead. 水變深了 還能聽到前面浪花的聲音
So let's stay together on this, okay? 我們挨緊點 好嗎
We've got to keep this torch alight.We've got to keep it out of the water. 一定要保證火把不滅 千萬不能碰到水
I hate this sense of not knowing what's ahead. 我討厭這種對前方一無所知的感覺
It's just a mad, mad place in here.And it's neither heard. 這里真讓人絕望 真是叫天不應叫地不靈
All this white water is heading straight off this waterfall. 這浪正朝瀑布奔流而去
The problem is there's no way of telling just how high that is. 問題是沒法知道那有多高
I could turn back,but I want to carry on. 我完全能往回走 但我想繼續(xù)走下去
I'm in Guatemala,home to some of central America's biggest cave systems,and I'm facing an underground chasm. 我在危地馬拉 這里有中美洲最大的洞穴群 而我正面臨一個地下洞穴
All this white water is heading straight off this waterfall. 這浪正朝瀑布奔流而去
We don't want to take any chances with this. 我們不想冒任何風險
A good 30 foot down to the bottom of that.It's definitely climbable. 大概30英尺深 絕對能爬下去
I brought some vine with me in my backpack. 我背包里帶了一些藤條
It's gonna help me get down this cliff. 能幫助我爬下懸崖