* Susan, how long will you stay in the city?
蘇珊,你要在城里呆多久?
I planned to stay in the city for two weeks. But I have to make it just 10 days.
我計劃在城里呆兩周,但我只能呆10天。
Why?
為什么
There will be an important meeting next weekend.
下周末將有一個重要會議。
You're really busy.
你真的很忙。
Anyway, how about having supper together tonight?
那今晚一起吃飯怎么樣?
I'd love to, but I am seeing some friends this evening.
我很想去,但我今晚要去見一些朋友。
What about tomorrow?
明天怎么樣?
Okay, see you tomorrow.
好吧,明天見。
See you.
再見。
* How is your mother feeling these days?
你媽媽最近感覺怎么樣?
Much better. She should be back home in a few days.
她好多了,幾天后就應該能回家了。
The operation was successful. And the doctors say she will get well soon.
手術很成功,醫(yī)生說她很快就會好起來。
That's wonderful. When will you be back on your job?
太好了,你什么時候回來工作?
I think I need a week to take care of her and do some cleaning for her coming home.
我想我需要一周來照顧她,為她回家做些清掃工作。
Why don't you ask someone to do it?
你為什么不叫人來做呢?
I am really worried about my mother. She is 75 years old.
我真的很擔心我媽媽,她75歲了。
It is really kind of you.
你真是太好了。