Conversation 2
A: Is there anything I can do for you, madam?
A:能為您效勞嗎,女士?
B: Yes, what are these little stone pieces for?
B:這些小石塊是看什么用的?
A: For seal-cutting. Look, they are Jixue stone, Shoushan stone, jade and crystal pieces.
A:是用來刻圖章的。瞧,有雞血石,壽山石,玉石和水晶石。
B: Can I have my name cut on this jade piece in Chinese characters?
B:可以把我的名字以漢字形式可在這塊玉石上嗎?
A: Sue. Would you please spell your surname?
A:可以。您給我拼一下您的名字行嗎?
B: Smith. S-M-I-T-H.
B:史密斯。S-M-I-T-H。
A: Thank you, Ms. Smith, your name could be put into three Chinese characters 史密斯.
A:謝謝,史密斯女士,您的名字翻譯成中文是3個漢字,即史密斯。
B: Great.
B:太好了。
A: How would you like your seal cut, in positive or negative legend?
A:您要怎樣來刻呢?用陽銘文還是用陰銘文?
B: What do you mean?
B:什么意思?
A: The positive legend means that the characters are cut in relief while the negative means intaglio.
A:陽銘文是指漢字以浮雕的形式來刻,而陰銘文是指凹雕。
B: I prefer the negative legend. When can I have my seal?
B:我喜歡陰銘文。什么時候能刻好?
A: Tomorrow morning, Ms Smith.
A:明天早上。
B: How much is it?
B:多少錢?
A: One hundred and twenty yuan, please.
A:120元。
瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思江門市千禧秀荷花城(南門路260號)英語學習交流群