Get the birthday candle ready, 'cause... here comes Chestnut's carrot cake!
把生日蠟燭準備好,因為...栗寶的胡蘿卜蛋糕要登場啦!
I know we want this to be special, but Chestnut is a horse.
我知道要給他慶祝這特別的日子,但栗寶是只馬。
Any day he's not being made into an Ikea meatball is a birthday.
每個他沒被做成宜家肉丸的日子都是過生日。
And remember, even though it's his tenth birthday,
記得,雖然今年是他十歲生日,
we have to pretend he's six or he'll be in a bad mood all week.
但得假裝是六歲生日哦,不然他一整周都會很不爽的。
Surprise! Happy birthday, Chestnut!
驚喜!栗寶生日快樂!
Max! He was supposed to do that!
麥克斯,蠟燭應該是他來吹!
What? I know what he wished for.
有啥關系,我知道他的愿望。
That one day, he and I live in a world
有一天,我們能生活在一個
where our love is recognized and we have the same rights as gay couples.
我們的愛能獲得認同并像其他同性戀夫妻享受同等權利的世界。
There you go, baby.
快吃吧,寶貝。
Hey, look, his shoe just fell off.
你看,他的鞋掉了。
Or maybe he kicked it off 'cause he's getting ready to partay.
有可能是他踢掉鞋子,準備好來一場瘋狂派對啦。
What are we gonna do? We don't have any money.
這可怎么辦???我們沒有錢了。
I wanted a massage last week, so I just sat next to someone on the bus who looked like he'd touch me.
我上周想要做按摩,所以我坐公車時,就坐在一個看起來會亂摸我的人旁邊。
I may have an idea how we can get 'em.
我可能辦法幫他換新鞋。
A guy I picked up at Oktoberfest is a blacksmith.
我在慕尼黑啤酒節(jié)釣的男人是個鐵匠。
At least I think he was. I remember a leather apron and something being heated in a fire.
我認為他是啦。我記得有皮圍裙,然后有個燒紅的"鐵棒"之類的。