Oleg, I'm kind of getting used to this look now.
奧列格,我都開始習慣你這打扮了。
You kind of look like Bin Laden's ghost.
你看起來就像本·拉登的鬼魂。
Good night, girls. I'm going to go over and spend the night at Sophie's.
晚安,女孩們。我要去蘇菲家過夜了。
No, maybe not.
還是別去吧。
Why would you say that?
你為何這么說?
Because she can't stop herself.
因為她這人廢話多。
It's just, she might like a little space sometimes.
只是她有時候也會想要私人空間吧。
She needs space? Did she say that?
她想要私人空間?她說的嗎?
Not in so many words.
也不是這么說的啦。
No, those were the words. Look, Sophie loves having you around.
她就是這么說的啊。蘇菲很喜歡有你的陪伴。
It's just, she told us that you're getting a little too comfortable there
只是她說她覺得你有點越來越?jīng)]自覺,不懂分寸,
when she came over to sell all your stuff at our yard sale. I know how that sounds...
這些是她在拿你東西給我們拍賣的時候說的。我知道這話聽了有點...
And yet, you keep going.
但你還是說個不停...
Oleg, Sophie is just feeling a little smothered.
奧列格,蘇菲只是覺得有點要窒息了。
She feels smothered? Have you ever tried motorboating those cans of hers?
她還覺得快窒息呢?你試過跟她的胸器玩"泰胸壓臉"嗎?
Once, but I was very drunk at the time.
有過一次,但那次是我喝太醉了。