Nope. No way, Max. This is our shrine. Grab a handful of bears.
這樣不行,麥克斯。這是我們的悼念圣壇。把公仔熊拿過去。
We're moving the dead guy shrine back?
我們要把死人的悼念圣壇挪回去嗎?
Wait, let me just light a candle for my dignity. It died here too.
等等,讓我先為我的尊嚴點根蠟燭。它在這里死掉了。
Max, do you want to be successful or not?
麥克斯,你到底想不想成功?
Because if you do, grab one of these poems that doesn't follow any of the rules of poetry, and move it back to the cupcake window.
因為如果你想,就把這些一點也不遵守詩詞格律的爛詩撕下來,粘回我們蛋糕店的窗口。
Because this is our death.
因為這筆死人財是屬于我們的。
I think maybe you're being a little harsh.
我覺得你可能有點過于嚴苛了。
"Rock out in heaven. Love, Kevin." That's gold.
"在天堂搖滾,愛你的凱文。"金句呀。
Oops, knocked over a candle. Ooh, small fire, small fire. Fire on my shoe.
哎呀,把蠟燭弄倒了。沒事,小火小火。燒到我的鞋了。
If I don't get this out, it's gonna be my memorial service.
如果我不把火弄滅,這就成了我的追悼會了。
Look, look. Those girls are disrupting the shrine of a dead man!
大家快看。這兩個女人在破壞逝者的悼念圣壇!
Look, look, a roach got out of the diner! Quick, step on it!
大家快看,有蟑螂從餐廳里跑出來了!快踩死他!
Look, hippies, look! Put down those bongs and look.
嬉皮士們,快看!把大麻煙槍放下看一眼。
They're moving the place where a man died for their own financial gain!
她們?yōu)榱俗约旱睦?,居然轉移逝者死亡的地方!
Hey, that's so not cool, man. Yeah, come on. Yeah, boo!
這樣做可不酷哦,伙計。對啊,快回來。呸呸呸!
He's the not cool one. Yeah, look at him!
他才是那個不酷的人。對啊,看他!
Roland Glass died a horrible death in front of our adorable cupcake window.
羅蘭·格拉斯是在我們可愛的小蛋糕店窗前可怕地死去。
See? "Horrible, adorable"? That rhyme just came right off the top of my head.
聽見沒?"可怕地??蓯鄣?quot;?我腦子隨便一轉,想出來的詞多押韻啊。
Hey! Hi. Hi. He knows! I told him to stop peeing on the shrine when it was still over there! Isn't that right?
你好!你好。他知道!我曾告訴他不要在悼念圣壇上撒尿,當時圣壇就是在這邊!對不對?
Yep. That's the bitch.
對。就是這個賤人。
Yes! Yes! I'm the bitch!
沒錯!我就是那個賤人!
So not cool, dude. Let's get him out of here.
這樣可不酷,兄弟。把他扔出去。
No! Stop! That's my wallet! Ooh, stop! That's not my wallet.
不要??!住手!那是我的錢包!住手!那不是我的錢包。
Stop! Stop! Cast of Rock of Ages, stop!
住手!住手!《搖滾年代》的演員們,住手!
Put him down. He's cool. Even with those clothes and that head.
把他放下來。他很酷。即使衣著老土樣子老氣。
I mean, really. Are we that desperate for success? We'd let Han be torn apart?
我問你一句。我們有這么渴望成功嗎?寧愿阿憨被人五馬分尸也在所不惜?
I'm thinking. Caroline... Max, I'm thinking.
我在想。卡洛琳...麥克斯,我說了我在想。