4 Suppliers and sub-contractors
4供貨商和承包商
Some useful phrases.
有用表達。
Listen to the recording and repeat.
聽錄音,跟讀。
We look for companies with a good track record.
我們尋找有良好信譽的公司。
We've built up very good relationships with our suppliers.
我們與我們的供貨商建立了良好的關系。
We tend to deal with three local companies.
我們通常與三個當?shù)毓咀錾狻?/p>
At peak times we hire in casual workers.
在繁忙的時候我們招一些臨時工。
We contract out certain services.
我們把一些業(yè)務包出去。
Our usual supplier has let us down.
我們經常供應商讓我們失望。
I'm not happy with their response time.
對于他們響應時間我們很不愉快。
We work to very low tolerance levels.
我們工作要求的精度非常高。
I'd like to check the terms and conditions of the contract.
我要檢查一下合同條款。
It's due for renewal at the end of the month.
到本月末到期。
Is it still under guarantee?
仍然在保期嗎?
We recommend you take out an extended warranty.
我們建議你購買延保。
What does that include?
那包含什么?
It covers all parts and labour.
包含所有的零件和人工服務。
There's no call-out fee.
這沒有呼叫費用。
It's included in the annual service contract.
這包含在服務合同里面。