? 我戀愛了。I've fallen in love.
對話 A: I've fallen in love. 我戀愛了。
B: Congratulations! I should meet this lucky guy. 恭喜你啊,我應該見見這個幸運的男人。
? 我瘋狂地愛上了珍妮。I'm madly in love with Jenny.
同類表達 I fell for her in a big way. 我非常喜歡她。
對話 A: You look good. What's the big news? 你看起來不錯哦。有什么好消息嗎?
B: I'm madly in love with Jenny. 我瘋狂地愛上了珍妮。
? 我承認我很喜歡你。I admit that I have a crush on you.
同類表達 I like you. 我喜歡你。
I mean I like you a lot. 我的意思是,我非常喜歡你。
? 喬治迷戀瑪麗。George is crazy about Mary.
對話 A: George is crazy about Mary. 喬治迷戀瑪麗。
B: I don't think Mary will accept him. You know, George is not her type. 我覺得瑪麗不會接受他。你知道的,喬治不是她喜歡的類型。
? 琳達很迷人。Linda is a knockout.
同類表達 Linda is very charming. 琳達很迷人。
Everyone likes Linda. 琳達是個萬人迷。
? 鮑勃好像喜歡上我了。Bob seems to like me.
對話 A: Why are you so happy? Do you have some good news? 你怎么那么高興呢?有什么好消息嗎?
B: Yes. Bob seems to like me. 是的,鮑勃好像喜歡上我了。
? 我想追求她。I'm trying to make a pass at her.
同類表達 Tom wants to chase Mary. 湯姆想追求瑪麗。
He has made up his mind to go after her. 他已經下定決心追求她了。
? 我不敢打像她那樣的女孩的主意。I can't handle a girl like her.
對話 A: I know you have a crush on Jean, why don't you chase after her? 我知道你喜歡瓊,為什么不追她呢?
B: I can't handle a girl like her. 我不敢打像她那樣的女孩的主意。
? 我情不自禁地喜歡上了她。Falling in love with her was out of my control.
對話 A: Falling in love with her was out of my control. 我情不自禁地喜歡上了她。
B: Why not express your love to her? 為什么不向她表白呢?
? 遇見你是命運的安排。Meeting you was fate.
對話 A: Meeting you was fate. 遇見你是命運的安排。
B: I think so, too. 我也這樣想。