? 我們喜歡聽她唱歌。We enjoy her singing.
對話 A: She sings very well. 她唱歌很好。
B: Yes, we enjoy her singing. 是啊,我們喜歡聽她唱歌。
? 我想點首歌。I'd like to request a song.
對話 A: I'd like to request a song. 我想點首歌。
B: Let me help you. 我?guī)湍恪?/p>
? 從目錄里選首歌吧。Choose a song from the catalogue.
對話 A: Choose a song from the catalogue. 從目錄里選首歌吧。
B: Thanks. But I am not good at singing. 謝謝,但是我不擅長唱歌。
? 這里歌曲選擇真多。There is a large selection of songs.
對話 A: How did you find this KTV? There is a large selection of songs. 你怎樣找到這家KTV的?這里歌曲選擇真多。
B: My friend recommended it to me. 我朋友推薦給我的。
? 來個二重唱吧。Let's sing a duet.
對話 A: How about singing it together? 一起唱怎樣?
B: Let's sing a duet. 來個二重唱吧。
? 我不知道最近有什么新歌。I can't keep up with the new songs.
對話 A: Which song do you want to sing? 你想唱哪首歌?
B: I can't keep up with the new songs. Maybe some old songs. 我不知道最近有什么新歌,也許唱些老歌吧。
? 她有一副好歌喉。She has an exceptional voice.
對話 A: My sister is a Mic Queen. She has an exceptional voice. 我姐姐是麥霸。她有一副好歌喉。
B: I hope I can have the chance to sing with her. 真希望能和她一起唱歌。
? 我不敢在大家面前唱歌。I don't have the nerve to sing in front of people.
對話 A: How do you like going to the KTV? 你喜歡去KTV嗎?
B: Not very much. I don't have the nerve to sing in front of people. 不怎么喜歡。我不敢在大家面前唱歌。
? 對不起,我五音不全。Sorry, I'm tone-deaf.
對話 A: Will you join us to go to the KTV? 你和我們去KTV嗎?
B: Sorry, I'm tone-deaf. 對不起,我五音不全。
? 我不擅長唱歌,只能濫竽充數。I am not good at singing. I'm just to make up the number.