? 咱們晚飯叫外賣吧。Let's order some takeout food for supper.
對話 A: Let's order some takeout food for supper. 咱們晚飯叫外賣吧。
B: That's great! 那太好了!
? 我要訂一份外賣。I'd like to place a delivery order.
對話 A: What are we going to have for dinner? 今晚吃什么?
B: I'd like to place a delivery order. How about pizza? 我要訂一份外賣。比薩怎么樣?
A: Wonderful. 太好了。
? 我叫了外賣。I ordered takeout.
對話 A: Who did you phone? 你給誰打電話了?
B: I ordered takeout. 我叫了外賣。
? 你們有外賣服務嗎?Do you have carry-out?
對話 A: Do you have carry-out? 你們有外賣服務嗎?
B: Yes, what can I do for you? 有的,您想點什么?
A: I want to order a pizza. 我想點份比薩。
? 請問您的地址是什么?Can I have your address, please?
對話 A: Hi, I would like to order takeout. 你好,我想叫外賣。
B: Can I have your address, please? 請問您的地址是什么?
A: No. 80, Zhongshan Road. 中山路80號。
? 我要一個漢堡和一杯可樂。I'd like a hamburger and a cola.
對話 A: I'd like a hamburger and a cola. 我要一個漢堡和一杯可樂。
B: OK. We will arrive in half an hour. 好的,我們半個小時送到。
? 您還想點些別的東西嗎?Would you like to order something else?
對話 A: Would you like to order something else? 您還想點些別的東西嗎?
B: That's all. 就這些。
? 外賣滿十美元起送。We have a ten-dollar minimum for delivery orders.
對話 A: Hi, I'd like a Bacon Pizza for 1st Apartment, 1st Avenue. 你好,我要一份培根比薩,送到第一大街的一號公寓。
B: I'm afraid you need to add something else because we have a ten-dollar minimum for delivery orders. 恐怕您還要再點些別的,因為我們的外賣滿十美元起送。
? 你們會收取外送費嗎?Will you charge a delivery fee?
同類表達 How much do I owe you for the delivery fee? 我該給你多少外送費?
? 我的比薩什么時候能送到?When will my pizza be delivered?