? 我可以訂張今晚的餐桌嗎?Could I book a table for this evening?
對話 A: Good afternoon. 下午好。
B: Good afternoon. Could I book a table for this evening? 下午好。我可以訂一張今晚的餐桌嗎?
A: Yes. For how many people? 可以。您有幾位?
B: We are a group of four. 我們一共四個人。
? 我想訂窗邊的桌位。I want to reserve a table by the window.
對話 A: Good morning. May I help you? 早上好。我能為您效勞嗎?
B: I want to reserve a table by the window. 我想訂窗邊的桌位。
? 我需要預訂嗎?Do I need a reservation?
對話 A: Hello, I want to have dinner at six this afternoon. Do I need a reservation? 你好,我想下午六點用餐,我需要預訂嗎?
B: No, You don't have to. 不,不需要。
? 我想預訂一張四人桌。I'd like to reserve a table for four.
對話 A: Hi, I'd like to reserve a table for four. 你好,我想預訂一張四人桌。
B: All right. Please tell me the specific time. 好的,請您告訴我具體時間。
? 我想訂一個今天晚上的包間。I'd like to book a private room for tonight.
同類表達 I'd like to reserve a separate room for tonight. 我想訂一個今天晚上的包間。
? 請以托尼的名義預訂。Please book it under the name of Tony.
對話 A: OK. Reservation of a table for six has been done. Can I have your name? 好了,已經(jīng)為您預約了六人桌。請告訴我您的姓名。
B: Please book it under the name of Tony. 請以托尼的名義預訂。
? 我打算六點到。I'd like to come at six.
同類表達 I'd like to arrive at the restaurant at six. 我打算六點到餐廳。
I will arrive at the restaurant as soon as possible. 我會盡快到餐廳的。
? 對不起,今天晚上都訂滿了。I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight.
對話 A: Hello, can I make a reservation tonight? 你好,今晚可以預訂嗎?
B: I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight. But you can have a reservation for tomorrow night. 對不起,今天晚上都訂滿了。不過你可以預訂明晚的。
? 我想取消預訂。I want to cancel my reservation.
同類表達 I'm afraid I can't make it for the dinner. Can I cancel my reservation? 恐怕我不能去用餐了。我能取消預約嗎?
? 如果我們遲到了,你們能幫我們留位嗎?Will you keep our table if we are late?