我愛你不是因為你的樣子
而是因為和你在一起時我的樣子
Why do I love you?
我為什么愛你?
I love you not>我愛你不是因為你的樣子
but for what I am when I am with you.
而且因為和你在一起時我的樣子
I love you not>我愛你是因為你變成了什么樣
but for what are you making of me.
而且因為我變成了什么樣子
I love you for ignoring the possibilities of the fool in me,
我愛你因為你無視我有愚蠢的可能性
and accepting the possibilities of the good in me.
而接受了我有美好的可能性
Why do I love you?
我為什么愛你?
I love you for closing your eyes to the discord in me,
我愛你,因為你對我不和諧的地方視而不見
and for adding to the music in me by worship for listening.
你帶著珍視來傾聽你放到我身上的樂章
I love you for helping me to construct my life, not a tavern, but a temple.
我愛你,因為你幫我構(gòu)筑了我的生活,不是陋屋,而是廟宇
I love you because you have done so much to make me happy.
我愛你,因為你為讓我高興兒付出那么多
You have done without a word, without a touch, without a sign.
你不需要言語,不需要碰觸,不需要暗示的付出
You have done by just being yourself.
只是通過做你自己
Perhaps after all, that is what love means, and that is why I love you.
也許畢竟,這就是愛的意義,這也就是為什么,我愛你