https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/在健身房鍛煉怎么樣.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論減肥,
在健身房鍛煉怎么樣?你一般去健身房會做什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: Akane, I hope you don't think I'm being rude but you look amazing. Have you lost weight?
茜,我希望你不會覺得我無禮,你看起來太棒了。你是不是瘦了?
B: Actually, I have.
實際上是的。
A: Wow. How did you do it?
哇,你是怎么做到的?
B: Well, I've been really eating healthy and working out a bit as well.
嗯,我保持飲食健康,再做些運動。
A: Wow. I read recently actually in the newspaper that there are lots of new gyms opening up. Is that what you've been doing, going to the gym?
哇。我最近在報紙上看到報道說新開了許多健身房。去健身房鍛煉是不是你堅持在做的事情?
B: Ah, yeah actually. I joined a new gym. It wasn't that expensive either and it's been really good.
對啊。我在一家新開的健身房辦了會員。價格不是很貴,而且也很好。
A: So, how much was it?
多少錢呢?
B: It was about $30 a month. (Oh) Yeah.
一個月大約30美元。對。
A: So when you go to the gym, what kind of thing do you do?
你一般去健身房會做什么?
B: Um, well, my favorite thing to do is to run on the treadmill, and sometimes I also do weights.
嗯,我最喜歡的是在跑步機上跑步,有時我會做一些力量練習。
A: You do weights as well? (Mm-hm) Really heavy weights?
你也做力量練習?(嗯)是那種大重量練習嗎?
B: No just lighter ones.
不是,只是一些小重量練習。
A: Oh, I see.
哦,我知道了。
B: Yeah.
嗯。
A: So do you mind the fact when you're in the gym the air is really stuffy and you can always smell people's sweat? Does that not bother you?
健身房空氣不流通,而且你能聞到人們的汗味,你不會介意這些?這會令你困擾嗎?
B: It does actually bother me so I do prefer to go when it's not too crowded.
那確實挺困擾我的,所以我會在人不多的時候去。
A: Of course, yeah.
當然了。
B: People tend to go after work so I try to go a little bit earlier, or a little bit later. That's a good plan.
人們一般會在下班后去健身房,所以我盡量早點去,或者我會晚些再去。這是個不錯的計劃。
A: But you know, sometimes I still wonder if it's healthy to exercise inside because if you exercise outside you can get more fresh air.
可是你知道,有時我會想在室內鍛煉真的健康嗎,因為如果你在室外鍛煉你可以呼吸更多的新鮮空氣。
B: I think you're right about that. It does feel better when I do get exercise outside, but sometimes I'm so busy and if the weather's not good, it's just easier to go the gym.
我想你是對的。我去室外運動的時候的確感覺更好,不過有時我很忙,而且有時天氣不好,所以去健身房更方便。
A: Well, I suppose so.
嗯,這倒是。
B: Yeah, and a little exercise inside is better than no exercise.
在室內運動總比不做運動強啊。
A: You're right actually.
你說得對。
B: So if I want to lose weight, what would you recommend?
我想減體重,你有什么推薦嗎?
A: Basically, just exercise within your limits and eat healthy.
基本上來說,在你能接受的范圍內進行鍛煉,還有就是保證飲食健康。
B: I think it's just common sense.
這些是常識。
A: Really. Do you think I'll lose weight.
對。你覺得我會減掉體重嗎?
B: For sure. I think so, but I don't know what you're talking about. You definitely don't need to lose weight.
當然了。會的,不過其實我不太清楚你在說什么。你完全不用減肥啊。
A: Well, that's kind of you Akane. OK, thanks.
茜,你真是太好了。謝謝。