今天的這段對話,在討論感冒,
治療感冒有什么秘方
來聽今天的講解:
A: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today?
嘿,你今天感覺怎么樣?
B: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something.
我覺得很疲勞。我不清楚,我的喉嚨很刺痛,也許我得了什么病。
A: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it?
不。這太糟糕了。你吃藥了嗎?
B: Actually, I am. I had a private student last night and she told me some wild formula to do. And she asked me to take coca-cola, boil it, add some ginger, and then drink it, however, I'm caffiene sensitive so it kept me up pretty much all night, so I'm really tired today.
其實,我吃了。我的一個學生昨晚私下告訴我一些秘方。她要我用可口可樂煮姜,然后喝掉這些姜汁可樂,但我對咖啡因很敏感,所以我一整完都睡不著覺,所以今天感覺很疲勞。
A: How did it taste?
姜汁可樂喝著口感如何?
B: It wasn't bad. If it was probably mid-afternoon, I would love it, but 11:30 at night it kept me up.
味道不差。如果是中午的話,我肯定很愛喝,但晚上11:30喝酒睡不著了。
A: Oh, no.
哦,不。
B: Yeah.
是啊。
A: Are you going to try it again, but maybe in the morning?
你還想再喝嗎,換成早上喝?
B: No I think I'm just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that.
不,我想我還是喝普通的感冒糖漿好了。
A: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible.
但是糖漿味道很差。
B: It does.But a plenty of water afterward. It is all right.
沒錯。喝完感冒糖漿后得喝很多水。沒關(guān)系。
A: I think you will feel better, Marion.
祝你早日康復,瑪莉安。
B: All ritht, thanks.
謝謝。