https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/在機場接機時如何跟客戶對話.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論接機,
在機場接機時如何跟客戶對話
來聽今天的講解:
A: Excuse me, are you Mr Black from America?
請問,您是來自美國的布萊克先生嗎?
B: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
A: So glad to meet you, Mr Black. My name is Lily. I work in Nanjing Information Technology Company. I came here to pick you up.
很高興見到您,布萊克先生。我叫l(wèi)ily,在南京信息技術公司工作,我是來接您的。
B: Nice to meet you too. Thank you for meeting me at the airport.
我也很高興見到你,謝謝你來到機場接我。
A: Welcome to Nanjing. How was your flight, Mr Black?
歡迎來到南京,旅途愉快嗎?
B: It was quite comfortable except for a little turbulence.
除了有點兒顛簸,還是挺舒服的。
A: How long did the flight take?
飛機飛了多長時間?
B: Eight hours non-stop.
連著飛了八個小時。
A: You must be exhausted. We have arranged for you a room in a nearby hotel.
您一定累壞了,我們已經(jīng)在附近的酒店為您訂的房間。
B: Thank you so much.
謝謝。
A: Is it your first time in China?
這是您第一次來中國嗎?
B: No, I came to China once before. But it's my first trip to Nanjing and I'm so excited to be in this beautiful city.
不是,我來過一次中國。但這是我第一次來南京,來到這座漂亮的城市,我很開心。
A: That's great, I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.
那太好了,祝您在南京玩的愉快。
B: Thank you, I'm sure I will.
謝謝,一定會的。