英語六級口語,作為語言技能的核心之一,其重要性不言而喻。它不僅是英語學習的關鍵部分,更是我們提升自我、拓寬視野的橋梁。今天,我們將模擬一個機場安檢的對話場景。
對話內容
Student A (A): Good morning, could you please put your luggage on the conveyor belt for the security check?
學生A(A): 早上好,請您把行李放在傳送帶上進行安全檢查好嗎?
Student B (B): Sure, here you go. By the way, do I need to take off my shoes for this?
學生B(B): 好的,給你。順便問一下,我需要脫鞋進行安檢嗎?
A: It depends on the scanner's response. If it beeps, you might have to. But for most cases, no need.
A: 這取決于掃描儀的反應。如果它響了,那您可能需要。但大多數(shù)情況下,不需要。
B: Okay, thanks for letting me know. Do I need to remove my laptop from my backpack?
B: 好的,謝謝你告訴我。我需要把電腦從背包里拿出來嗎?
A: Yes, all electronic devices larger than a mobile phone need to be taken out separately for screening.
A: 是的,所有大于手機的電子設備都需要單獨拿出來進行篩查。
B: Alright, I'll do that. Do you also need to see my boarding pass and ID?
B: 好的,我會這樣做。你們還需要看我的登機牌和身份證嗎?
A: Yes, please. We need to verify your identity and flight details.
A: 是的,請出示。我們需要核實您的身份和航班信息。
B: Here they are. Is there a limit to the amount of liquid I can carry in my carry-on?
B: 給你。請問我隨身攜帶的液體有限制嗎?
A: Yes, all liquids must be in containers no larger than 100ml and placed in a single, transparent, resealable plastic bag.
A: 是的,所有液體必須裝在不超過100毫升的容器中,并放入一個單獨、透明、可重新密封的塑料袋中。
B: Got it, thanks for the information. I'll be more careful next time.
B: 明白了,謝謝你的提醒。我下次會更加注意。
A: You're welcome. Enjoy your flight!
A: 不客氣。祝您旅途愉快!
重點詞匯解析
conveyor belt:傳送帶,在機場安檢時用于運輸行李進行檢查。
security check:安全檢查,確保乘客和行李的安全性。
scanner:掃描儀,用于檢測行李中是否有違禁品。
electronic devices:電子設備,如手機、電腦等,在安檢時需要單獨檢查。
boarding pass:登機牌,乘客登機的憑證。
ID:身份證,用于核實乘客身份。
liquid:液體,在隨身攜帶時有容量和包裝要求。
container:容器,用于裝液體的瓶子或罐子。
transparent, resealable plastic bag:透明、可重新密封的塑料袋,用于裝液體。
以上就是英語六級口語對話練習之機場安檢的內容,希望能對你有所幫助!