Keep your mouth shut.別跟任何人說。/這是秘密。
美劇表達:
You keep your mouth shut unless I give you permission to open it. Undersaood?
得到我的允許之前,你一定要守口如瓶,明白嗎?
2. keep ...to oneself
美劇表達:
Keep this to yourself. 這是秘密。/你一個人知道就行了。/別對任何人講。
You keep this to yourself while we work it out.
在我們解決問題期間嗎,這件事情只能你一個人知道。
3. keep a secret?
Can you keep a secret? 你能保密嗎?
美劇表達:
I can keep a secret. I promise I will never tell her.
我會保密的,絕對不跟她說。
4. not a word
Not a word.什么都別說。/不要再提了。
美劇表達:
Not a word to anyone. 不要跟任何人說起。
5. not say a word
美劇表達:
Don't say a word.Pretend it never happend.
這件事要保密,就當什么都沒發(fā)生過。
I promise I won't say a word.
我保證什么都不會說出去的。
【拓展表達】
My lips are sealed.我會保密的。/我會管好自己的嘴的。
I'm not one to kiss and tell.我不是(背信棄義)泄露秘密的人。
Just betweet you and me/us.這是我們之間的秘密。
Don't tell a soul。別傳出去。/把它帶到墳墓去