1.Here is my claim tag.
這是我的行李托運卡。
2.How soon will I find out my lost baggage?
多久才能找回我的行李?
3.Where is the tourist service center?
請問旅游服務中心在哪里?
4.Is there an airport bus to the city?
這里有去市中吣的機場巴士嗎?
5.You can get a taxi at the pick-up point.
您可以在乘車點打車。
6.Take me to this address,please.
請拉我去這個地址。
7.Is there Chinese cuisine in the dining car?
餐車上提供中國菜嗎?
8.What is the gate number?
登機門是幾號?
9.I think the train is much safer than the airplane.
我覺得火車比飛機安全許多。
10.Streetcar is a must-ride in London.
在倫敦必坐有軌電車。
與出行方式相關
1.What type of transportation are you planning to use?
你打算以何種交通方式出行呢?
2.I think subway is the most convenient options in China.
我覺得在中國乘地鐵最方便。
3.Where is the nearest underground station?
離這最近的地鐵口在哪里?
4.I would like to buy one sleeping train ticket to Haikou.
我想買一張去??诘呐P鋪票。
5.Would you mind an upper berth in your train?
你介意是上鋪的票嗎?
6.Do I need to transfer to another train?
我需要中途轉乘別的車嗎?
7.Excuse me.The plane is taking off.Please turn off your mobile phone.
你好,飛機馬上起飛,請把手機關閉。
8.Could you direct me to my seat?
你能幫我找一下我的座位嗎?
9.Sorry!This is non-smoking cabin.
抱歉!這是禁煙艙。
10.We have to hurry up to catch our plane.
我們要快點兒趕我們的飛機了。
11.Do you want to take the window side or the passage side?
你想要窗邊的還是過道邊的座位?
12.Hold tight please!This road is bumpy a lot.
抓緊了!這條路有點顛簸。
出行安全相關
1.You have to open your suitcase for safety inspection.
你需要打開你的行李接受安全檢查。
2.Please remember not to take any dangerous stuff with you.
記得不要攜帶任何危險物品。
3.Any explosive and radioactive items are prohibited.
任何爆炸性和輻射性的物品都被禁止。
4.You need to put your luggage through the X-ray scanner.
你所有的物品都必須經過X射線掃描。
5.Do you have any liquid items with you?
你有沒有攜帶液體物品?
6.Please take off your shoes and belts,and stand here.
請脫下你的鞋子和腰帶,站在這里。
7.Is it OK if I put my laptop in my suitcase?
我能把筆記本電腦放在行李里嗎?
8.I don't feel well today.
我今天身體不舒服。
9.I accidentally sprained my ankle last night.
昨晚我不小心把腳踝扭到了。
10.You need some emergency treatment right now.
你需要立刻接受緊急治療。
11.Contact your embassy when you are in need.
需要時請聯(lián)系大使館