shopping mall / city centre.
打擾一下,我找不到去某博物館、美術(shù)館、公園、河、商場、市中心的路了。
?How far is it from here?
離這里有多遠?
?Is it possible to walk there?
可以走得到嗎?
?What is the best way to get there?
怎樣去那里最方便?
? Can I take a taxi / bus / train / boat?
可以打車、乘公交車、乘火車、坐船過去嗎?
? Where is the nearest taxi rank / bus stop / train station / peir?
最近的出租車候車站、公交車站、火車站、碼頭在哪里?
?Can you show me on the map?
可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?
?What is the name of this street?
這條街叫什么?
還有2個江湖救急的地方你一定要知道!
?Can you tell me where the nearest toilets are?
請問附近有廁所嗎?
?Can you tell me where the nearest ATM / cash machine is?
請問附近有自動取款機嗎?
如果你想吃東西或喝東西,又不了解地形,試試下面幾句話:
? Is there a restaurant / café / bar near here?
附近有餐廳、咖啡館、酒吧嗎?
?Would you recommend anywhere for a meal / snack / coffee / drink?
可以推薦一個吃飯、吃快餐、喝咖啡、喝酒的地方嗎?
當別人告訴了你信息,別忘了說上一句簡單的“Thank you”,他們會很高興幫到你。
乘坐出租車:
?Could you take me to 'The Irish Pub' on 123 XYZ Street please?
您能送我到123 XYZ街的‘The Irish Pub’嗎?
?I'm really in a hurry, so can you take the quickest route please?
我實在是很趕時間,您能盡量開最快的速度嗎?
?How much do I owe you?
我該付您多少錢?
?What is the best way to get there?
怎樣去那里最方便?
? Keep the change.
不用找零了。