552.I don't know where I've seen him before.
我不曉得在哪見過他。
He looks so familiar.I don't know where I've seen him before.
他看起來很面熟。我不曉得在哪見過他。
553.I'm no match for him.
我根本不是他的對手。
You two should play tennis together.
你倆該比一場網球。
I'm no match for him.
我根本不是他的對手。
554.You can do it.
你一定可以撐下去的。
This is hell.I don't know if I can take it any longer.
這實在太可怕了,我不知道能不能再忍下去。
You can do it .
你一定可以撐下去的。
555.I can't do it by myself.
我一個人哪做得完?。?br />
Will you help me out?I can't do it by myself.
你可以幫我嗎?我一個人哪做得完啊!
556.I'm doing it for you!
我這樣還不是為你好!
Why are you doing the laundry?
你怎么在洗衣服?
I'm doing it for you.I know you've been so busy this week.I thought I'd help.
我這樣還不是為你好!我知道你這星期很忙,我想幫忙。
557.That's too good to be true.
天底下哪有這種好事。
The boss is going to give us a raise and a month's vacation!
老板要給我們加薪和一個月的假!
That's too good to be true.
天底下哪有這種好事。
558.What kind of hero is that?
這樣算什么英雄好漢?
Why is everyone honoring him?He's a crook!What kind of hero is that?
為什么每個人都推崇他?他是個騙子!這樣算什么英雄好漢?
559.You think I like it like this?
你以為我喜歡這樣???
You think I like it like this?It's torture!
你以為我喜歡這樣?。窟@根本是活受罪!
560.It doesn't happen every day.
這可不是天天都有的。
Wow,what a beautiful story.
哇,好美的故事。
It doesn't happen every day.
這可不是天天都有的。
561.What do you do besides eating?
除了吃,你還會做什么?
What do you do besides eating?You're so fat!
除了吃,你還會做什么?你太胖了!
Shut up.You're so mean!
閉嘴,你太刻薄了吧。
562.Everyone's ready and waiting for you.
大家都好了,就等你啦!
Hurry up.Everyone's ready and waiting for you.
快一點。大家都好了,就等你啦!
563.I don't want to cause any trouble.
我不想給人家添麻煩。
I'm sorry.I'll leave now.I don't want to cause any trouble.
對不起,我現(xiàn)在就走。我不想給人家添麻煩。
564.There's no such thing as a free lunch.
天下沒有白吃的午餐。
They say they'll do it for free.
他們說他們不收錢。
There's no such thing as a ftee lunch.
天下沒有白吃的午餐。
565.I probably can't help you with this.
這個我恐怕幫不上忙。
Sorry,I probably can't help you with this.I've never seen this model before.
對不起,這個我恐怕幫不上忙。我以前從未見過這種模型。
566.I know.Save your breath!
早就知道了,還用你說!
You don't understand.She isn't like that.
你不了解,她才不是那樣的人。
I know.Save your breath!
早就知道了,還用你說!
567.I didn't think I'd see you here.
沒想到會在這碰到你。
What a surprise!I didn't think I'd see you here.
真是出乎我意料之外!沒想到會在這碰到你。
568.Take it back!
把那句話給我收回去!
It's mean to say that!Take it back!
你這樣說很過分!把那句話給我收回去!
Sorry,I didn't say it on purpose.
對不起,我不是故意要這樣說的。
569.I couldn't wait any longer for you!
我等你等得不耐煩了!
Where were you?
你在哪里?
I couldn't wait any longer for you.I had to go.
我等你等得不耐煩了,我已經離開了。
570.Just pretend I didn't say anything.
就當我什么也沒說過。
You're not really going to cheat,are you?
你不是真的要作弊吧?
Just pretend I didn't say anything.
就當我什么也沒說過。
571.You're thinking too much.
你也未免想太多了吧!
I don't know which clothes I look good in.Blue or light blue?
我不知道穿哪件衣服比較好看?
Honey,you're thinking too much.Whatever you wear,you look fabulous.
親愛的,你也未免想太多了吧!你穿什么都好看。
572.Why do you always bother me?
你干嘛老是找我麻煩?
I need a favor.
我需要幫忙。
Why do you always bother me?Don't you have any other friends?
你干嘛老是找我麻煩?你沒其他朋友嗎?
573.Why are you yelling?
你鬼叫個什么勁兒??!
This is ridiculous!I can't believe it!
太荒謬了!我不信!
Why are you yelling?
你鬼叫個什么勁兒?。?br />
574.What does he have that I don't?
他有什么地方比我好?
I saw you with Peter the other night.What does he have that I don't?
前幾天晚上我看到你跟彼得在一起,他有什么地方比我好?
575.You like to play with me,don't you?
你就這么愛耍我是吧?
Come and get me,Spot!
來抓我啊,小花!
You like to play with me,don't you?I'm not a dog!
你就這么愛耍我是吧?我可是個人耶!