Four 25 cents stamps, please.
我要買些郵票和信封。
May I have some stamps and envelopes, please.
我要買一套紀念郵票。
I'd like to have a set of Commemorative Stamps.
這封信我要寄航空。
I'd like to send this letter by airmail .
這封信我要寄國外。
I'd like to mail this parcel abroad.
給我張包裹單好嗎?
May I have a parcel, please?
這封信我要寄掛號。
I'd like to have this letter registered.
我想給這包裹保險。
I'd like to register this letter.
你要給它保險嗎?
Do you want it ensured?
這封信的郵資是多少?
What's the postage for this letter?
你要寄往哪兒?
Where would you like to send it?
寄往澳洲的航空信要多少錢?
How much does it cost to send an airmail letter to Australia?
不知道這封信是否超重?
I wonder if this letter is overweight.
你的信超重5克。
Your letter is 5 grams overweight.
請你給我稱一下這封信,好嗎?
Will you weight this letter for me?
請稱這封信,看看需要多少郵資。
Would you please weight this letter to see what the postage?
寄封航空信到中國要多長時間?
How long does it take to send an airmail letter to China?
我能不能把這些書做印刷品郵寄?
Can I send these books as printed matter?
我想寄些錢給我在廣州的父母。
I'd like to send some money to my parents in Guangzhou.
給我張匯款單好嗎?
I'd like a money order please.
寄500美元要多少郵資?
How much would it cost to send 500 dollars?
我想電匯些錢到中國。
I'd like to wire some money to China.
請把這匯票兌現。
I'd like to have this money order cashed.
我到郵局領包裹。
I'm going to pick up my parcel at the post office.
廣州的郵政編碼是多少?
What's the post code for Guangzhou?