https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems76.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
We'd been sharing about a year.Just sharing.
我們當了一年左右的室友 僅僅是室友關系
May I?Yeah.Sorry.
我可以看看嗎 可以 不好意思
Stargazer, was he?
他是個觀星者嗎
God, yeah. Mad about it.It's all he ever did in his spare time.He was a nice guy, Alex.I liked him.He was, er...
never much of a one for hoovering.
當然 簡直是欲罷不能 閑暇時間全干這個 亞歷是個很好的人 我對他頗有好感 他倒是...不怎么愛打掃衛(wèi)生
What about art? Did he know anything about that?
那他懂藝術嗎
It was just a job, you know?
那只不過是他的工作
Has anyone else been round asking about Alex?
有其他人來問起過亞歷嗎
No.We had a break-in, though.
沒有 公寓之前倒是被人撬門而入
When?Last night.There was nothing taken.Oh, there was a message left for Alex on the land line.
什么時候 昨天晚上 一樣東西都沒丟 對了 固話上有亞歷的一條留言
Who was it from?
誰打來的
I can play it for you, if you like.I'll get the phone...
我可以放給你聽 我去拿電話
Please.
麻煩你了
Oh, should I speak now? Alex?Love, it's Professor Cairns.
現在可以說話了吧 亞歷 親愛的 我是凱恩斯教授
Listen, you were right. You were bloody right.Give us a call when...
聽著 你沒錯 一點也沒錯 給我們回個電話...
Professor Cairns?
凱恩斯教授是誰
No idea, sorry.
我也不知道 很抱歉
Can I try and ring back?
我能試著打回去嗎
No good. I've had other calls since. Sympathy ones, you know.
沒用的 我已經接了好幾個電話了 都是打來同情慰問的