Jump ahead to 2010.Alright, somehow she didn't have time to put her top on.
跳到2010年 好吧 她似乎沒時間穿上上衣
She is like, oh no, okay, is everybody in a hurry?
她就像 噢不 好吧 很著急嗎
That's just, I don't ...So she's got everything going on and then just drapes that over there.
那真是 我不 她把其他的都穿好 然后把上衣隨意披上
It's almost like "Sports illustrated" doesn't care about selling bikinis to their male readers.I don't know what they are doing.
似乎"體育畫報" 不介意把比基尼也賣給男性讀者 我不知道他們到底在干什么
Clearly women's bathing suits are getting tinier and tinier,and they're getting more and more expensive.
很明顯 女性泳裝布料越來越少 然后也越來越貴
Since that what's people want,I'm gonna start selling these in Ellen Show.
既然這是當今的潮流 我也打算在艾倫秀賣泳衣了
I like to give the people what they want.So this is the bikini I will be selling.
我歷來都迎合大眾口味 這就是我要賣的比基尼
and they're expensive too,because they're small.
它們也很貴 因為它們布料很少
This is...Okay, this is...Oh, I'm sorry.
這是 好吧 這是 噢 抱歉
That was the back, I'm sorry.So here, there you go.
拿反了 我很抱歉 這樣 這下對了
This is $10,000.And I know you're like Ellen,you got to wear a top with this.
這個賣一萬美元 我知道你們和艾倫想的一樣 要穿個上衣配這個
You can't just wear this, you're right.So here is the top that I have made.
不能只穿這個 沒錯 所以這個呢 就是我做的上衣
Okay, hang on.You get the idea.Anyway, we have covered the evolution of bikini,Now it's the time to school y'all with this dance.
好的 等等 你們懂的 無論如何 我們已經總結了比基尼演變史 現(xiàn)在是時候開始舞蹈課堂了