I missed you,I missed you.I heard the music,like the music
我很想你 我也很想你 我聽到了這個音樂 我很喜歡
not Columbia Puerto Rico but Latin music,Here you go, here you go
不是哥倫比亞風或者波多黎各 而是拉丁音樂 你是對的 你是對的
I brought you a gift from Columbia though,What is it?
但是我給你從哥倫比亞帶了一份禮物 是什么
It's something very special,I don't give that to anyone
一個很特別的東西 我沒有給過任何人
Who gave you this?What do you mean ?That I bought it in Columbia,It's an original
這是誰送給你的 你什么意思 那是我從哥倫比亞買的 這是原裝貨
how do you say handcraft,It's a chiva, it's a little bus
你們怎么說來著 手工品 這是輛拖車 一個小巴士
that's how people in the countryside,that's how they move around
這就是在鄉(xiāng)下的人們 他們怎么出行的
They move around and then everybody piled on top of that?Oh yeah
他們出門 然后每個人都擠著堆在上面嗎 哦 是的
Because there is not as many so they have to...Piled on top?
因為沒有足夠多的空間 所以他們不得不 堆在上面
They are giving the wedding.Yeah The wedding people are on top of here?
他們在舉行婚禮 是的 結婚的人要站在這上面嗎
Yeah with the chicken and everything.Well, that's going to my living-room
是的 帶著一些雞啊 什么的 好吧 我會把它放在我的客廳的
That's classy, I like it,Put it in your office,on your desk,so everytime you get too much work
太漂亮了 我喜歡 把它放在你的辦公室里 你的寫字臺上 那樣每時每刻 當你有了很多的工作
you are too desperate you look at it,Because that's what I do,and you think, I mean
你覺得很累的時候 你就看看它 因為我就是那樣做的 而且你想啊 我的意思是
I could just go into a chiva,and just go away whenever I want
我要是能進這輛小拖車多好啊 就能隨心所欲的出行
Chila?Yeah! Chila,Yeah! Chila,Yeah! It's ok I'll ask you with that later Chiva
Chila? 是的 Chila Chiva? Chiva? 是的 也對 我待會再和你討論這個 Chiva
So is everything ok?You didn't like the music...No no, I think it was ok
那么最近一切都還好嗎 你不喜歡剛剛那首音樂 不 不 我覺得那首還行
I mean...The last time you were here The last time you were here,but look what I've done for you
我的意思是 上次你在這里 那里面裝著水 但是看看我為你準備了些什么
You want fresh blue Columbia coffee and so I got you some fresh blue Columbia coffe
你想要喝新鮮的哥倫比亞咖啡 所以我就給你準備了一些新鮮的哥倫比亞咖啡