接近。
Open your arms up wide like a proud eagle...
像一只驕傲的鷹張開你的雙臂…
...and then tilt your head in whichever direction you feel comfortable.
…以一種你感到舒適的方式,輕輕仰頭。
Slightly raise your arm in the direction of your tilted head.
朝著仰頭的方向,輕輕地舉起你的手臂。
This will indicate your intention to your partner...
這會向你的伙伴表明你的意向…
...and prevent any head to head collisions.
…盡量避免頭與頭之間的碰撞。
Finally, glide in slowly and confidently.
慢慢得靠近。
The squeeze.
擁抱。
Maintaining your body in a semirigid manner...
讓身體保持舒適的姿勢…
...will indicate to your friend that you are in control of the embrace.
…這表明你掌握了擁抱的力度。
Make sure your arms are not like wet noodles...
確保你的手臂不像濕乎乎的面條…
...but rather like the warm branches of a firm oak.
…而是像溫暖牢固的樹枝。
Turn your head out at this point and stare into the horizon.
轉(zhuǎn)頭,注視著你眼前的視野。
The pat.
輕拍。
The pat is the staple of any good man hug.
當和他人擁抱時,輕拍他人的背部是最主要的。
Put your own creative spin on the pat.
輕輕的移動你拍背的手。
Do you like to use a fist or an openhanded karate chop?
你喜歡握拳拍背還是手掌攤開輕拍呢?
Whatever the gesture, make sure it is firm, confident, and filled with spirit.
無論哪種方式,確保你的力度是足夠的,自信,充滿熱情。