兩天之后,羅賓正在森林里走。突然他看到一個小伙子坐在樹下。
What are you doing here?
你在這兒做什么?
I'm looking for Robin Hood.
我再找羅賓漢。
Is this boy working for the Sheriff?
這個男孩是郡長的手下嗎?
Robin Hood is an outlaw and a thief.
羅賓漢是個逃犯、竊賊!
That's not true!Robin Hood isn't a thief!
不對,羅賓漢不是竊賊!
Take out your sword and fight!
拔出你的劍來,咱們決斗!
I don't fight children.
我不和孩子決斗。
I'm not a child.
我不是個孩子。
(CLANG)
(咣啷)
Robin!Robin!Don't you know me ?
羅賓!羅賓!你不認識我了嗎?
Marian! It's you!
瑪麗安!是你!
Lady Marian tells Robin about Sir Guy.
瑪麗安小姐給羅賓講了蓋伊爵士的事情。
And I can never marry him! Not in a hundred years! I love you,Robin.
我絕不會嫁給他!一百年都不嫁!我愛你,羅賓。
And I love you,Marianm.You must stay in Sherwood Forest with me.
我也愛你,瑪麗安。你一定要留在舍伍德森林里和我在一起。
A week later,Robin and Marian get married in Sherwood forest.
一周之后,羅賓和瑪麗安在舍伍德森林里成婚了。
We must fight for everything that is good and right. When King Richard comes back toEngland.he must know that we are his true friends.
我們必須為公平正義而戰(zhàn)!等理查國王回到英格蘭,他一定會知道我們是他真正的朋友。