1.Looking back always bleak place, no one waits in the lights out.
回首向來蕭瑟處,無人等在燈火闌珊處。
2.The remnant sun and I stand dusk, old woman ask me porridge can warm.
殘陽與我立黃昏,阿婆問我粥可溫。
3.The moth and I turn out the light, the brush book together my half life.
飛蛾與我捻熄燈,筆硯共我書半生。
4.Lonely moon accompany me night already deep, the past and I drink cent.
孤月陪我夜已深,往事與我把酒分。
5.Spring breeze wipes my yearning tears, dream and I love the dust.
春風拭我相思淚,睡夢與我戀前塵。
6.Breeze accompanied me to the stars, a few cases know that my tea has been cold.
微風陪我顧星辰,案幾知我茶已冷。
7.To the yan listen to me to tell the soul, dark fragrance to understand my dream.
歸燕聽我訴衷腸,暗香解我心頭夢。
8.My tears in plain clothes, my walking stick.
素衣拘我言中淚,竹杖伴我獨行路。
9.Looking back at the usual bleak place, the man is in the lights out
回首向來蕭瑟處,那人卻在燈火闌珊處。
10.Being important enough deserves the latest goodnight and earliest good morning.
足夠重要才配擁有最后的晚安和最早的早安
11.I like the flowers in spring,the trees in summer,the dusk in autumn,the sunshine in winter and I like to see you every day.
我喜歡春天的花夏天的樹秋天的黃昏冬天的陽光 和每天的你
12.As long as you accompany me,I will feel so happy,even though we don't talk.
只要你在身邊,即使不說話,就十分美好
13.I only want to say you are different now in my life,which means I wanna be with you for the rest of my life.
現(xiàn)在只想說,你對我來說不一樣了 余生,請多多指教
14.The thing I've known by heart is not only your name,but also your sweet looking.
爛熟于心不只是你的名字 還有你可愛的樣子
15.I wish that we could meet in our next life.
希望我們還有下輩子,然后還能再遇見
16.Nobody grows old merely by a number of years.We grow old by deserting our ideals.
年歲有加,并非垂老,理想丟棄,方墮暮年
17.Even though I say nothing,I still want to stay with you.
我只想呆在你身邊 即使不說話
18.Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are.
窺其園,知其人
19.The person who treats you so well must have pressed his love for you for such a long time.
對你特別好的人,一定是積攢了太久的愛
20.If you can give me the permanent love,I'll give you the faithful company.
你若能給我一生不變的愛戀,我定能給你不離不棄的陪伴。