My goodness, look at the time.
天啊,看看幾點(diǎn)了?
Now it's off to bed, off to bed.
小姐,你該上床去睡覺了
Oh, I couldn't possibly go to bed now.
我怎么睡得著呢?
It's my first time in an enchanted castle.
這是我在魔法城堡的第一晚啊
Enchanted!
魔法?
Who said anything about the castle being enchanted?
誰說這城堡被施了魔法?
It was you, wasn't it?
是你,對不對?
I figured it out for myself.
是我自己瞎猜的
I'd like to look around, if that's all right.
如果可以的話,我想到處去看看
Oh, would you like a tour?
你想?yún)⒂^一下嗎?
Wait a second, wait a second.
等一下,等一下
I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
這不是一個很好的建議
We can't let her go poking around in certain places, if you know what I mean.
主人要是知道讓她亂走的話你跟我就慘啦
Perhaps you'd like to take me.
也許你能帶我參觀
I'm sure you know everything
我相信你對這座城堡
there is to know about the castle.
一定非常了解
Oh, well, actually, I, uh... Yes, I do.
事實上…沒錯