英語聽力 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 在線聽力 > 有聲讀物 > 英語美文 > 新概念早讀英語初中版 >  第58篇

新概念早讀英語初中版 第58期:孤寂的秋千

所屬教程:新概念早讀英語初中版

瀏覽:

2016年06月22日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9781/58.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
An Alone Swing

孤寂的秋千

Baby,it's raining here.

寶貝,外面下著雨。

I sit by the window, listening to the music andmissing you.

我坐在窗邊,傾聽著悠悠的音樂,思念著遠方的你。

I hear the voice of rain.It seems as if someone iscrying.

我聽到了雨滴聲,好像誰在哭泣。

When will it stop? Only the alone one can know the mood of the rain.

雨什么時候會停呢?只有孤獨的人才能體會它的惆悵。

新概念早讀英語初中版 第58期:孤寂的秋千
You took me to the edge of the heaven yesterday.

昨日,你把我?guī)У搅颂焯玫拈T檻。

But you rob me of my wings today and let me stand on the ground solely.

今日,你卻奪去了我的翅膀,讓我獨自站在地面。

When I see a view of your back,can you listen to my heartfelt prayer?

當我注視你遠去的背影時,你是否聽到我衷心的祝福?

Your smile is partly hidden and partly visible in the wind.

風中,你的笑容若隱若現。

Closing my eyes,I try to pursue the echoes of your voices.

閉上眼睛,我試著抓取你的回音。

You occupy my every day's dream that tears come to my heart.

每天我都夢見你,這讓我心碎。

You are the person whom I shouldn't love.

你是我不該愛上的人。

Although the fate played a joke on me.

可是老天卻和我開了那么大的玩笑。

If there were a green possibility

如果有可能

which is able to twist the dark finale,

扭轉這悲慘的結局,

I'd like to dye it red with all my blood

我愿意用鮮血換取這樣的可能,

and change all my life for your transitory hug.

用我的生命換取你短暫的擁抱。

In autumn the leaves change from green to brown.

秋天,綠葉枯黃了。

Thousands of the little white dandelion seeds

成千上萬的蒲公英種子

are all swaying to the light wind.

在微風中舞動。

The alone swing can do nothing but wait in the park.

孤寂的秋千只能在公園里等。

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思合肥市皖新翡翠莊園英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦