Sorry.
對不起
For what?
怎么啦
I didn't mean to, like, you know,
我不是故意那個
invade your personal... skin.
碰到你的皮膚
It's okay. The leprosy cleared up.
沒關系的 麻風病已經(jīng)滅絕了
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah. It's just...
沒 只是...
to be honest, I used to be so afraid of you.
老實說 我以前很怕你
Of me?
怕我
Well, not you specifically,
嗯 并不是特指你
just your whole... posse.
而是你們這群人
You know, Alison's... coven.
你知道的 艾莉森的女巫團
We weren't witches.
我們可不是女巫
Well, maybe you used your powers for good,
也許你是用你的魔法做好事
but...
不過
Alison was just straight up evil.
艾莉森真是個魔鬼
She called me hermie the hermaphrodite
她叫我臭味陰陽人
for three years
叫了三年
just because she didn't like my glasses.
就因為她討厭我的眼鏡
Well, your shoes weren't that great, either.
其實你的鞋也不怎么樣
Come on, lighten up.
別這樣 放松點
She called you that?
她那么叫你嗎
Why were you friends with this person?
你們?yōu)槭裁匆瓦@種人做朋友呢
I mean, she had snakes coming out of her head.
她是個毒蝎心腸的人
Yeah, well, she had another side to her, too.
沒錯 但她也有另一面
When she wanted to,
如果她想的話
she could make someone feel really special.
她可以讓人很有存在感