Sure if this is big enough to split? 你覺得這個夠分著吃嗎
I think that we should go sit inside. 我覺得我們應該坐到里面
We could also eat this in my car 我們也可以在我車里吃
and duck every time somebody walks by. 一有人來就藏到座位底下
If I'm telling the principal that we're not involved, 我已經跟校長說了我們分開了
I don't think we should be seen splitting 我不想被人看到和你在
a cruller on the sidewalk. 路邊分吃一個油煎餅
We're not going backwards. 我們不要回到從前那樣
We'll figure it out. 我們能想出辦法的
Look... 聽我說
nothing between us needs to change. 咱倆還會像以前一樣的
It's Maggie. 是麥琪
Hey, what's up? 怎么了
What time? 什么時候
Tomorrow... Um, no, I just have a... 明天啊 不行 我得...
You know what, yeah. I can pick him up. 沒事 我可以去接他
Yep.What's going on? 好的 怎么了
Malcolm's Karate class gets out at the same time 馬爾科姆的空手道課的下課時間
as my second interview. 和我第二個面試的時間沖突了
Well, I'd offer to help, I just figured 我也想幫忙 但是
after the whole falling-off-the-bed incident-- 鑒于上次他從床上掉下來了
Well, you know I don't blame you for that. 你知道的 我沒怪過你
It's not about me. 我沒怪過
So, Maggie blames me. 那就是麥琪怪我了
You know what, honestly, I would love it if you picked up Malcolm. 老實說 我很想你幫我去接馬爾科姆
If I put off this interview, 要是我推遲了這次面試
someone else is going to get that job. 這工作可能就被別人搶去了
Well, what are you going to tell Maggie? 那你怎么跟麥琪說呢
I can deal with her. 我能搞定她