Look, I understand that Hanna's worried about her mom, 我知道漢娜很擔心她媽媽
but I want to find out what Melissa's doing 但我要去查查梅麗莎做了什么
just as much as she does. 就像她查我們一樣
More. 我們得查到更多
We have to know what she was doing with Jenna and Shana. 必須弄清她 詹娜以及莎娜都干了些什么
Melissa's not gonna tell us anything. 梅麗莎不會告訴我們任何事情
We need some leverage. 我們得用點手段
What kind of leverage? Her mask. 什么手段 她的面具
If we can blindside her with it, 用面具攻其不備
maybe can shake some real answers out of her. 也許可以從她那里探出點貨真價實的答案
I'm just trying to understand what happened here. 我只是想知道到底是怎么回事
Listen, I gotta go. Okay. 我先掛了 好的
We'll come up with something tomorrow. 明天我們再想想辦法
'night. Night. 晚安 晚安
He tells me Social Services is asking questions about my family. 他說社會福利署會要問我家里一些事
The look on his face... I know. 他那個表情... 我懂
I've seen that look from people in town. 鎮(zhèn)上的人都是那種表情
We'll deal with that. 我們會解決好的
There's nothing to feel ashamed of, 沒有什么好感到羞愧的
but when you see that look-- 但當你看到那種表情...
I know. We'll deal with that. 我明白 會解決好的
It's just gossip. 只不過是流言蜚語罷了
I'm worried about Emmy. 我很擔心艾米
You realize she's lying to us. 你能看出來她在撒謊吧
I know. - Why is she lying? 我知道 -她為什么要撒謊