Howdy, Caleb. How's it going? 好呀 凱勒 怎么樣
What are they serving? 他們提供什么好東西
Uh, I would just stick with water. 我就打算喝點水
Everything else tastes like cough syrup. 所有東西都嘗起來像止咳糖漿
Where's Hanna? 漢娜呢
She's dancing off some bet with one of your brother's teammates. 她因為什么賭 正你弟弟的隊友跳舞呢
You know anything about that? 你知道什么嗎
Oh--yeah, Mike is so immature. 是啊 邁克太幼稚
I'll have a water. Please. 我喝水就成 謝了
It's not as hard as it looks. 沒有看起來那么難
My father taught me how to two-step. 我爸爸教我跳兩步舞
He learned at the base. 他在基地學的
In Texas, it's part of basic training. 在德州 基礎訓練的一部分
Well we should all be drafted 那我們都應該入伍
because I don't know the difference between a two-step and a polka. 因為我一直不明白兩步舞和波爾卡的區(qū)別
But...you'll lead, 但你會帶我的
right, Toby? 對吧 托比
Sure. 當然
What's a polka? 啥是波爾卡
Did you know that Paige was gonna be here? 你知道佩奇會來嗎
Um, sorta. 算是吧
She didn't know that I was, though. 但她不知道我會來