The courier who transported his organs.
運送他器官的人
So what? That doesn't mean squat.
那又怎樣 這不能說明什么
Hanna, you can't donate your heart, liver and both kidneys
漢娜 捐了心臟 肝 兩個腎之后
and still play Boggle in the Radley rec room, he's dead.
還能在拉德里玩填字游戲嗎 他死了
Well, someone is pretending to be him, so who is it?
有人在假扮他 是誰啊
- Who is Charles? - I don't know.
-誰是查爾斯 -我不知道
This is just a bunch of medical files.
這里只有一堆醫(yī)療文件
What are you doing?
你干什么啊
Oh, my God. Is that a kneecap?
天哪 那是膝蓋骨嗎
- Don't touch it. - Why would I touch it?
-別碰它 -我怎么會碰呢
Spencer, where are you going?
斯賓塞 你要去哪
If you leave me alone here, I--
你要是敢把我一個人留在這 我就
Just shut up. I'm just getting something to fish it out.
閉嘴 我是拿東西把它撈出來
Fish it out? I don't wanna see what it's connected to.
撈出來 我可不想看到它連著的東西
Spencer. Spencer, stop. Please, stop.
斯賓塞 斯賓塞 不要 求你別撈了
Breathe, breathe, it's a doll.
沒事 沒事 是個玩偶
- What? - It's a Resusci Anne.
-什么 -是個模型
Well, w-w-what-what is that? Like a-a blowup thingy?
那是什么 能吹氣的嗎
No, you blow into it, they use it to teach CPR.
往里吹氣的 是用來教別人做心肺復蘇的