I just hate that you got hurt.
我只是不爽你受傷
Hey, your friends could have gotten hurt too.
你朋友們本來也可能受傷
I just wish I could have stopped him.
我只希望自己能阻止他
Made him answer for what he's done.
為他的所作所為負責
You tried.
你盡力了
You were doing your job.
你盡到職責了
Well, now that everything's out in the open
既然我倆的關系都明擺著了
I have a more personal stake in the outcome.
現(xiàn)在是公事也是私事了
I got a buddy on Tanner's team. I'll make a call.
我有個兄弟在坦納的隊伍 我給他打個電話
You don't have to do that.
你沒必要這樣
I've got one good arm. I'll use it to dial.
我還有條胳膊沒受傷 可以撥電話
After you eat your soup.
你先喝湯
All the healing power goes away
用微波爐重新加熱
when you re-heat homemade soup in the microwave, so..
自家煲的湯 治愈能力就消失了哦
You made me soup?
你為我煲了湯
I made you soup.
我為你煲了湯
I couldn't think of a better way to say thank you.
我想不到更好的辦法謝你
I can.
我想得到