影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 美劇推薦 > 美少女的謊言 >  內容

學英語美劇:《美少女的謊言》六季/8集/20:嬰兒時的傷害

所屬教程:美少女的謊言

瀏覽:

2020年07月18日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9848/60820.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

After everything I've heard on the news

看了新聞報道

it almost sounds like a compliment.

這個詞都感覺是在夸獎他

Is all this what the profiler thinks about my brother?

警官們都是這么評價我哥哥的嗎

Your brother.

你哥哥

And you can recognize his baby rattle?

你能認出來他的嬰兒玩具

It's actually mine.

其實是我的

There was a whole christening set from my godparents.

是我洗禮時候爺爺送給我的一套玩具里的

Pieces were lost.

有一些已經丟了

I still have the hairbrush.

梳子我還有

We found it along with a few other

這是我們在倉庫里找到的

personal effects in the bunker.

同時還有一些其他的私人物品

Why do you think that is?

你覺得為什么會在他手里

He took it.

他拿走了

Kept it.

一直留著

Maybe he feels bad about trying to hurt me when I was a baby.

也許是因為我是嬰兒時他對傷害我而感到愧疚

He has other things

他還有其他東西

like the home movies my father gave you.

包括我爸爸給你的家庭錄像

Maybe part of him wants to stay connected to the family.

也許他是想與我們家保持著某種聯系

That's a possibility. There's another.

也許是 但是也有另一種可能

I don't think it will please your sense of curiosity

我覺得這種可能性你未必喜歡

about Charles, your brother.

畢竟你對于你哥哥那么好奇

看美劇學英語

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思常州市福臨豪苑英語學習交流群

網站推薦

學英語的動畫學英語的美劇

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦