I was on the redline
我當時在去往
going to Braintree..
布倫特里的火車上...
and the train stopped in the tunnel
火車停在兩個站之間的
between the stations.
一個隧道里
The power went out and, and it was dark.
停電了 當時很昏暗
No, not dark. It was black.
不 不是昏暗 是一片漆黑
And I was back in every box
我當時就好像回到了
in every dark tight place that
A曾經用來關我的
"A" ever put me in, and I couldn't breathe.
密閉空間 我無法呼吸
Then I heard a girl crying.
然后我聽到一個女孩在哭喊
Good. I thought somebody else is scared out of her mind.
太好了 還有別人跟我一樣被嚇壞了
Then...The power came back on
然后...店里回來了
And every single person on that train
那列車上的每個人
was staring at me.
都盯著我
Because I was the girl that was crying.
因為我就是那個哭喊的女孩
I don't want Charlotte released.
我不希望釋放夏洛蒂
Ever.
永遠不要