That was weird.
剛才很奇怪
Yeah, maybe she knows about us.
也許她知道了我們倆的事
This is her way of pitting us against each other.
這是她離間我們關系的方式
I don't know. I think she just wants her pages.
我不知道 她也許只是想拿到書稿
We can figure this out.
我們可以解決這個問題
If Fitz isn't taking you seriously, then I'll go--
如果費茲不拿你當回事兒 我會去
That's not the issue.
問題不在這
Then-then what is?
那 那問題在哪
Aria.
艾瑞亞
Wh-what's going on?
出 出什么事了
Ezra Fitz is not the same person that you met
伊斯拉·費茲不是你兩年前
on his book tour two years ago.
在圖書巡展上見到的那個人了
But I am gonna talk to Jillian
我要去和吉莉恩談談
and I'm gonna convince her to give me another shot.
我要說服她再給我一次機會
Yeah, you should.
你應該這樣做
Just duck if she picks up the phone, okay?
如果她接電話了 就放手一搏好嗎
- For how long? - Couple of weeks.
-多久 -幾個星期吧
Maybe a month.
也許一個月
My mom asked me to stick around for a while.
媽媽讓我多留在這兒一段時間
The Salk Institute won't mind?
索爾克研究所不介意嗎
No.
沒關系
What do you do there?
你在哪做什么工作呢
Um, we research cures.
我們研究療法
Alzheimer's, diabetes
老年癡呆癥 糖尿病
Infectious diseases.
傳染病