I have announcement to make. 我有要事要宣布
I agree with what Max said before. 我同意麥克斯之前說的
What? That we should tie a little bell around you, 哪句,應該在你身上系個貓鈴鐺
so we know when you're near? 好知道你何時在附近嗎
That's the happy birthday song is very lame. 是你說生日歌很惡俗這句
The diner needs a fresh, new way to celebrate the customer birthday. 餐館需要全新的方式來幫顧客慶祝生日
So I just went and wrote a special song. 所以我寫了一首特別的歌
Han, I'd be happy to look at what you've written so far. 憨,我很樂意過目下你的成果
I took music theory in college. 我大學的時候學過樂理
I once wrote an entire original musical based on the French revolution. 我曾以法國大革命為背景,獨家寫了一整出音樂劇
Um, sorry to step on your nerd turf, 抱歉,要踏入你們書呆的領域
but Les Mis is already a musical about the French revolution. 但關于法國大革命的音樂劇,早有《悲慘世界》在先
Yes, but mine was from the point of view of the rich. 是啊,但我的是從富人的角度出發(fā)
What are you going to rewrite next-- 那你下一部要改寫什么...
the musical Rent from the point of view of the landlord? 地主角度版的《吉屋出租》嗎
Han, this is a lovely start, but-- 憨,開頭不錯,但...
A lovely start? 開頭不錯
No, I mean, it's good. 不,我是稱贊開頭挺好
But not good enough. 但是不夠好
I know what you are saying. 我知道你想說什么
"You need to practice more, Han. "憨,你得多加練習"
"You never will be as good as your sister, Han. "憨,你永遠都比不上你的姐姐"
"Whole family going on vacation "憨,我們舉家去旅游時"
without you while you practice, Han." "你就乖乖留在家練習吧"
Back off, tiger mom! 滾開,虎媽