I beg your pardon.
請原諒我
Pardon/Excuse me, please.
請原諒我。
Please forgive me/my son.
請原諒我兒子
Please forgive me for forgetting your name/breaking the promise.
請原諒我,忘記了你的名字/沒能遵守諾言。
forgive sb for doing sth.
原諒某人做某事
Please forgive him for my sake.
看在我面子上就原諒他吧。
for one's sake
看在某人的面子上
Please accept my apologies.
請接受我的道歉。
Can you forgive me?
你能原諒我嗎?
Give me a break.
饒了我吧。
Dialogue1:
A: Excuse me, I didn't mean to step on your foot.
對不起,我不是故意踩你的腳的。
B: No problem, you're pretty light.
沒關系,你踩得很輕。
Dialogue2:
A: Can you forgive me?
你能原諒我嗎?
B: I don't know, it's going to take some time.
我不知道,那得花點兒時間。
Dialogue3:
A: Give me a break, it's not like I did it on purpose,
饒了我吧,我不是故意那么做的。
B: No. That's what you always say, then you just go ahead and do it again.
不行,你總是這么說。然后你還會再做。
Dialogue4:
A: Please forgive my son for not finishing his homework. He's been very sick.
原諒我兒子沒能完成作業(yè),他病得挺嚴重的。
B: That's OK. Just have him turn it in by next week.
沒關系,讓他在下周前交上就可以了。