I dislike it.
I don't love/like/enjoy it.
我不喜歡這個。
I'm not interested in it.
我對這個不感興趣。
I dislike getting up so early every day.
我不喜歡每天早起。
I can't stand/bear such a noisy place.
我不能忍受這么吵的地方。
stand/bear忍受
Actually, I don't care for this at all.
實際上,我根本不喜歡這個。
care for...喜歡...
A: What would you like to eat, Sir?
先生,你想吃點什么?
B: I don't see anything I like. What are your specialties? Or what would you recommend?
我并沒有看到任何我想吃的,你們這里的特色菜是什么,或者你有什么推薦的嗎?
What are your specialties?意為“你們的特色菜是什么?”,當你不知道該點什么菜的時候,這句話很實用哦。
A: Our specialty is roast fish. I suggest you have a taste(of it). It's really good.
我們的特色菜是烤魚,我建議您品嘗一下,味道真的很不錯。
have a taste意為“嘗一嘗”,“品嘗一下”,有兩種常見形式:一,have a taste of...,指“品嘗...”,of后面加食物;二是have a taste for指“愛好,對...有興趣”。
B: That sounds good, but I only like roast lamb. Do you serve it here?
聽上去很不錯,不過我只喜歡烤羊肉,你們這里有嗎?
A: No, I'm afraid not. However, many customers have advised our boss to add this dish, so you have a hope of having it next week.
恐怕沒有,不過很多顧客都建議我們老板增加這個菜品,所以有希望下一個星期就能吃到它了。
have a hope of意為“有希望做某事,做某事是有希望的”
B: Awesome.
真棒。
A: How about trying our lobster?
那您嘗一下我們這里的龍蝦怎么樣?
B: I'm not a fan of lobster. Actually, I don't like it at all. What else could you recommend?
我不是龍蝦愛好者,實際上我根本就不喜歡它,還有其他推薦的嗎?
be a fan of意為“...的愛好者,是...的粉絲”,of后面跟喜歡的事物或者人。
A: How about salad? And you can have some dessert afterwards.
色拉怎么樣?然后您可以來點甜點。
B: Forget it. I prefer soup. What kind of soup do you have?
算了吧,我更喜歡喝湯,你們這里有什么種類的湯?
A: There are soup with meatballs and old-fashioned vegetable soup.
有丸子湯,還有老式蔬菜湯。
B: I'm not fussy about vegetables and it sounds very delicious. Old-fashioned vegetable soup, please.
我對蔬菜不挑剔,聽起來也很美味,給我來一份老式蔬菜湯吧。
be fussy about意為“對...挑剔,對...苛刻”。作“對...挑剔”解時與be picky about為同義詞組。
A: Okay, anything else?
好的,其它的還要嗎?
B: I'd like some dessert that is not very sweet.
我想要一些不是特別甜的甜點。
A: What about fresh fruit tart?
水果蛋撻,怎么樣?
B: Alright, that's it.
好吧,就這些吧。
that's it意為“好了,夠了”。在國外點餐后經(jīng)常說,或者用that's all, that's everything.來表示“就這些”。
A: OK. Just a moment, please.
好的,請稍等。