實用句子
Do you want a doggie bag?
你要打包袋嗎?
I need a doggie bag.
我需要一個打包袋。
You have ordered too much.
你點的太多了。
Jimmy doesn't want to waste the food.
吉米不想浪費食物。
經典對話
A: Do you often take the leftover food home from a restaurant?
你經常從餐館打包食物回家嗎?
B: Not very often.
不經常。
A: What happens to the rest of the food?
那剩飯剩菜怎么處理呢?
B: It usually goes to the dump.
通常就會直接倒掉。
A: What an awful waste. People should have ordered fewer dishes so that they can reduce the waste of the food at the end of the meal.
真是太浪費了,人們應該少點菜,這樣他們就可以減少飯店飯后食物的浪費。
B: Why don't people order fewer dishes?
為什么人們不能少點些菜呢?
A: It is a tradition to order a lot of food in a restaurant.
在餐館里,點很多食物是一種傳統(tǒng)。
B: It is better to take the leftovers home. However, many people are unwilling to do it. But if you want, you can take the leftovers home.
那最好還是打包剩下的飯菜。然而很多人不愿意這樣做,但如果你愿意,你可以把剩菜帶回家。
A: Yes, maybe it is the best way to reduce the waste.
是的,也許這是減少浪費的最好辦法。
B: if you want to pack the rest of the food, the waiter will provide you with a doggie bag. But my wife refuses to eat the packed food. That makes me very confused.
如果你需要打包剩余的食物,服務員會給你提供打包袋。但我的妻子不喜歡打包的食物,讓我很困惑。
A: That's ok. So does my wife.
還好吧,我妻子也是這樣的。