快走,離開這里,否則我讓你們腦袋開花
We're not gonna hurt you!
我們不會傷害你的
Yeah, well, that's what they all say.
對,他們都這么說
How do I know you're not with them?
我怎么知道你們是不是一伙的
Do we look like Skitters?!
我們長得像突擊者嗎
You know, it's not spacemen that bother me.
我說的不是外星人
It's the human trash that are tearing up this city, stealing everything that's not nailed down!
是那些在城里橫行的人類垃圾,能拿走的東西他們都不放過
We're with the resistance! We could help you!
我們是抵抗軍,我們能幫你
Help, I don't need. You want to talk? Let's talk.
幫助就免了。你們想談談,那就談談
隕落星辰第一季
I'm Tom Mason. That's my son Hal and our commanding officer, Captain Weaver.
我是湯姆·梅森,這是我兒子哈爾,以及指揮官韋弗上尉
Sonja. Sonja Renken.
桑尼婭,桑尼婭·瑞肯
This would go a whole lot smoother if you'd lower your weapon.
如果你把槍放下,咱們的氣氛就融洽多了
Well, I have to admit, you don't seem like those others.
我得承認你們跟其他人不太一樣
Others? How long you been out here?
其他人,你在這里有多久了
I never left. You can come in if you'd like.
我就沒離開過。你們可以進來
We don't have time for this.
我們沒時間陪她聊天
Well, if it's spacemen you want, I've been keeping my eye on them, too.
如果你們想找外星人,我也一直在盯著它們
Just around the corner. 2740.
就在拐角處,2740號
First floor, apartment 1B. Thank you.
一樓,房間號1B。謝謝
Doesn't seem right, just leaving her here.
把她自己留在這里不太好吧
Our mission has to take priority, and this could be a trap.
我們要以任務為重,而這可能是個陷阱
Or an opportunity. Porter sends us after information on the structure.
也可能是個機會。波特讓我們偵查外星基地
This woman's been living next to it for months.
這女人住在它旁邊好幾個月
Or she might just be some crazy woman, living by herself.
也許她就是一個獨居的瘋女人
She survived the invasion, got the drop on three fighters. We should all be so crazy.
她在入侵時活下來了,三個戰(zhàn)士從天而降,我們都應該瘋狂一些
All right. You and Hal go in, watch yourselves.
好吧,你和哈爾進去,千萬小心
If the building's clear, find out what she knows.
如果建筑沒危險,就看看她都知道什么
What about you?
那你呢
I'll stand watch. I see any incoming, I'll fire a warning shot.
我放哨。有敵人來了,我就鳴槍警告你們