你好!
Nanju: Hello!
你好!
Todd: Hi, what's your name?
嗨,你叫什么?
Nanju: Yeah, my name is Nanju.
我叫Nanju.
Todd: Nanju. Nanju, how do you spell you name?
Nanju. Nanju,你的名字怎么拼啊?
Nanju: Yeah, my name is like N-A-N-J-U.
恩,N-A-N-J-U.
Todd: Oh, OK. That's a nice name. Nanju. And where are you from?
哦好的,那真是個不錯的名字。那你來自哪里?
Nanju: I'm from Madras.
我來自馬德拉斯。
Todd: Madras!
馬德拉斯?
Nanju: It's in India.
在印度。
Todd: Madras. What part of India?
馬德拉斯,在印度的哪部分?
Nanju: It's in the South India.
南印度。
Todd: South India.
南印度?
Nanju: South India.
南印度。
Todd: And how long have you been in Japan?
你來印度多長時間了?
Nanju: The past four months I am here and working in somewhere, working.
四個月前我來的,然后在某個地方上班呢。
Todd: OK, and what do you do in Japan?
好的,那你在日本是做什么的?
Nanju: It's normal, a software engineer.
很普通,就是個軟件工程師。
Todd: Software engineer. Oh, you can help me with my computer.
軟件工程師。哦,你能幫我看看我的電腦嗎?
Nanju: No, nothing. Just I know how to program and that's it.
當然,沒問題。但我只知道如何操作,只會那點東西。
Todd: Were you always good at computers when you were young?
你小的時候就擅長電腦嗎?
Nanju: Yeah, I might be, from the 12th standard. like 18th years. From 18 years I am working with the computer.
對呀。我12歲的時候就已經能做別人18歲做的事了,而我18歲的時候就已經開始憑電腦工作了。