星級典句:
第一句:We will open the whole market to other countries gradually.
我們將逐步開放整個市場。
A: How will you share the market with the others?
你們將如何與外國公司分享市場份額?
B: We will open the whole market to other countries gradually.
我們將逐步開放整個市場。
A: So you have your due schedule?
你們有這樣一個時間表是嗎?
B: Yes.
是的。
第二句:That's a long story under government's control.
那是因為長期在政府的控制之下。
A: How about the tourism market?
那旅游市場呢?
B: What do you mean?
您是什么意思?
A: Many overseas companies think China tourism market is a quite complicated one.
很多外國公司都認為中國旅游市場相當復雜。
B: Yea, that's a long story under government's control.
是的,那是因為長期在政府的控制之下。
背誦句型:
What can the foreign companies benefit from China's entry to WTO?
中國加入世貿(mào)組織對外國公司有什么好處呢?
They can enter into China' market.
他們可以進入中國市場。