您好,尊敬的小熊殿下,歡迎來到我的花園。
Would you like to join me for cake?
愿意跟我一起吃蛋糕嗎?
Sure.Here you are.
當然愿意。給您。
No, Little Bear, those are chopsticks.
不是,小熊,這是筷子。
You use them to eat with.
是用來吃蛋糕的。
Oh, normally I just use my hands.
哦,我平時都是直接用手抓著吃的。
It's all right, Little Bear.
沒關系的,小熊。
It's only my pet Dragon.
這是我的寵物小龍。
But it ate my cake.
但是他吃了我的蛋糕。
Well, I really should be going now.
好了,我現(xiàn)在得走了。
Thanks for... Oh, I almost forgot to give these back.
多謝你的...哦,我忘了把筷子還給你了。
That's ok, Little Bear.
沒關系的,小熊。
You can give them to Mother Bear as a present.
你可以把筷子作為禮物送給熊媽媽。
Thanks.
多謝。
Sorry, I can't stay longer. Bye.
抱歉,我不能久留了,再見。
Bye, come back soon, Little Bear.
再見,要早點回來,小熊。
I will.
我知道了。