Oh not again!
不,不是又來了吧!
You two just can't leave each other alone…
你們倆真是難舍難分……
Bbbut it was just…
但只是……
Say no more Anna.
不用多說了,安娜。
Now, I was looking for my special red pen, have you seen it anywhere?
我在找我的專用紅筆,你們看見了嗎?
No. Funny that, my pens have gone missing too.
不,奇怪的是我的筆也丟了。
I'll go and get some more.
我去再拿點。
Now Anna, I don't want to interfere but have you called that company in France to see how they are?
安娜,我不想干涉你,但你有沒有給法國的公司打電話問問怎么樣?
Well, they're fine aren't they?
他們應該沒問題吧?
It's good customer service to call them and see how they are.
給他們打電話詢問體現了良好的客戶服務。
But what do I say?
但我要說什么?
Tell you what.
我來告訴你。
I'll go over there and you can call me and practise.
我去那邊,然后你給我打電話練習一下。
Right.
好的。
OK Tom, I'm calling your number now.
好的,湯姆,我給你打電話了。
Hello – Fruit Traders International.
你好,這里是Fruit Traders International。
Yes, hello…
你好。
…introduce yourself and ask me how I am.
介紹你自己然后問問我怎么樣。
Oh right.
沒錯。
Hello I'm Anna from Tip Top Trading.
你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜。
How are you today?
今天過得怎么樣?
I'm very well.
我很好。
Now ask me about the order.
問問我訂單的事。